Send a Christmas message to politicians – Family Reunion for Refugees
You might want to encourage your friends and family to take this small action for refugees.
- Prime Minister – copy into contact form
- Minister for Home Affairs Karen.Andrews.MP@aph.gov.au
- Minister for Immigration Alex.Hawke.MP@aph.gov.auand
- your local MP Find your federal MP here
- all your State Senators – find the email contacts for your federal senators – by state – on this page
This Christmas thousands of refugees in Australia are unnecessarily separated from their families and loved ones.
This could easily be changed. Give refugees permanent visas – not Temporary Protection Visas and SHEVs – and allow them to bring their families here.
Australia’s cruel treatment of refugees must end.
Make the change now.
How to send:
If you are sending by email – copy and paste from here (Word doc)
If you are printing and posting – download here: (pdf)
postcard for MPs and Ministers
postcard for senators